How to code in a hand transmitter to the Hormann BiSecur Supramatic Series 3 operator
Info Sheet: ABi006 – How to code in a hand transmitter to the Hormann BiSecur Supramatic operator
1. Press and hold the ‘PRG’ button untill ’00’ is displayed.
2. Press and release the ‘UP’ arrow twice until ’11’ is displayed.
3. Press and hold the ‘PRG’ button untill ’11’ starts flashing.
4. With the hand transmitter next to the head unit. Press and hold the button on the hand transmitter (the one you would like to operate the door!) untill the LED on the hand transmitter flashes blue and red. Keep the button held down until ’11.’ flashes rapidly. Then release the button on the hand transmitter.
5. Press the ‘PRG’ button once so ’11’ stops flashing.
6. Press and release the ‘DOWN’ arrow button twice so the display shows ’00’.
7. Press ‘PRG’ button to exit the menu.
The display should now show a horizontal line to indicate the position of the door and the hand transmitter should now activate the operator.
Video demonstrating procedure