Create the perfect match
It’s becoming increasingly popular to match your front door with your garage door, especially if the doors are close to each other and are visible from the outside of your property. Here at ABi doors we have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to matching doors, from special colours to finishes and designs. We will guide you through the process of helping you choose the right designs and colours to suit your property.
Examples of Doors Matching
Match your front door and garage door together to make a stunning entrance to your home. Any garage door type can be matched to a front door type. With hundreds of designs, colour options and finishes you can create the perfect match for your property. We have a range of aluminium, steel and composite doors to choose from. View examples of some of the installations below or alternatively check out our matching door gallery here.
Types of Front Doors
We have a huge range of front doors to choose from to find the perfect match for your garage door, from Hormann’s steel and aluminium range to Endurance’s timber core composite doors. Take a look below for more information on our front door products.
Hormann Front Doors
Hormann offer a range of aluminium and steel entrance doors and designed them specifically so they would match to your garage door if desired.
Composite Front Doors
Endurance offer a timber based composite door as opposed to a PU foam filled door making it a much more solid construction. With a huge range of designs and colours you can find a door to match your garage door.
- All our garage door and front door products have been sourced from the leading manufacturers to ensure excellent quality and functionality.
- We offer a huge range of standard colours to choose from, but we also offer a service to match any RAL colour.
- Our garage door and front door products never require to be painted and will last for a very long time.
- We have over 30 years of experience in the industry and offer the best possible advice on our products for your property.
- We carry out all our work with high quality fixings and materials to ensure the door will function and operate correctly for a long time and we also make sure the finishing of the installation is completed with the correct materials so it matches correctly.
Peace of Mind
We’re accredited with CERTASS so you don’t have to worry, your installation is guraunteed. CERTASS is a trade body which regulates the industry to comply with building regulations.
Raising Standards, Advancing Safety
We’re members of the Door & Hardware Federation and comply with the latest advice on safety and standards.
Why not try ABi for your new doors?
We’re a family run independent company specialising in the installation of garage doors, front doors and awnings, we’re proud to be a member of Which? Trusted Trader, The Door and Hardware Federation and also accredited with CERTASS. We always aim to provide you with the best possible service and we’re always happy to offer you advice and help in any way we can.