Resetting the Hormann BiSecur Supramatic Series 3 Operator
1. Disconnect or switch off the mains plug, and also the plug for the emergency battery if one is connected.
2. Press and hold the ‘PRG’ button whilst switching the mains power back on. The display will show ‘8.8.’ then ‘C’ then ‘U’ you can now release the PRG button.
3. Using the ‘up’ arrow select your garage door type – ‘1’ for sectional garage doors or ‘2’ for up and over garage doors.
4. Press and release the ‘PRG’ button and the display will show ‘L’ to indicate it is now in learn mode.
5. Press and release the ‘up’ arrow.
6. The door will now travel up and down automatically a number of times.
7. The door will finish in the open position and the display will eventually show a flashing ’11’
8. Press and release the ‘PRG’ button, the ’11’ should now stop flashing.
9. Press and release the ‘down’ arrow, the display should now show ’00’
10. Press the PRG button and the display will show a line to indicate the door is in the open position.
Please note: This procedure does not erase any devices (hand transmitters, keypads ect) that are coded in to the unit. These should still operate the door.